- Cuts clearing time up to 75%
- Cleaner surface means less chance for slips and falls reducing workers comp claims
- Reduces need for salting
- Use skid steer instead of backhoe
- Auger leaves snow windrowed 8 feet from parked trailers
- LED lights provide better depth perception
- Abrasion-resistant adjustable shoes
- Two - piece design for cost effective shipping
- 16.5' wide and 24" tall
- 13" diameter auger
- 3/4 x 4" bolt-on cutting edge
- 2 heavy-duty mounting plates
"The first distribution center we tried the Snowgrr, the team went from using an offset plow 6-8 hour under semi-trailers, to using the Snowgrr 3-4 hours for an average to heavy snow fall. Now that the operators are more experienced using it, they will often get the same yard cleared in as little as 2 hours"
"Unlike an offset plow, where you typically need a backhoe or end loader, we wanted to be able to use the Snowgrr on a skid steer, which is a smaller less expensive piece of equipment that almost everybody has."